Interested in finding out more about the Social Impact Game? Just fill in the FORM BELOW!
The Social Impact Game aims to give you the experience of fulfilment in work through a Social Impact Project. This practical, hands-on module will help to clarify why Social Impact matters, and how to achieve it. You will be able to make clear, confident choices about which projects and placements to undertake towards building a fulfilling career.
- Discover your strengths to make clear decisions about what projects, placements and jobs to apply for
- Make the most of your talent to improve your experience of team work and studying
- Identify what social causes and issues you care about most
- Create and implement a short-term (8-week) Social Impact Project in teams of 3-4
- Collaborate with internal and external organisations, companies, or charities
- Receive coaching to develop and implement your project
- Present at a public event about the impact of your project
- Learn how to communicate the impact of your project in interviews for placements and jobs
- Receive 1:1 and group coaching to use what you are learning in the Social Impact Game to achieve your academic and career goals.
The programme will be delivered via face-to-face workshop-style instruction, webinars, online group and 1:1 coaching. The programme concludes with a final public event where participants present their Impact Projects to an audience of stakeholders, industry leaders and experts. Your Social Impact will be tracked as part of the wider Social Impact Game played by the wider community.
SIG Interest Form
Error: Contact form not found.